Aid health professionals in improving the health and well-being of the general public through teaching, research, and service.
1. To cultivate public health professionals who have theoretical knowledge, practical skills, and enthusiasm.
2. To establish an academic research community through the creation and dissemination of public health knowledge.
3. To participate in national health issues, and to promote a sound, integrated public health system.
1. Professionalism: a professional learning environment and problem-based teaching with an emphasis on developing students’ critical thinking.
2. Diversity: diverse courses and faculty, and a comprehensive university that supports inter-disciplinary research.
3. Passion: engagement with the community and enthusiasm for social services.